The most effortless and fastest chicken cheddar paratha formula was shared to me by a dear companion and it is super yummy. It’s so natural to make since you simply need to season mince and gather cheddar and you are prepared to slobber over it. Serve yummy paratha with a fiery plunge or chutney.
Gracious! Indeed I made a video of this as well. This is the main nourishment video I made in July 2018 and somethings didn’t go out to my desire so I didn’t post it. Afterward, practically following a year, I chose to fix issues and post it. Since the formula is great.
Thus, well while this is by all accounts fifth video on the blog really, it is the first. Do tell me in remarks how you feel about the formula and video. Likewise please send me your solicitation and your esteemed proposals in remarks beneath.
Cook paratha on most reduced fire while you amass mince and cheddar over it. At that point increment warmth to medium and fry totally until brilliant.
You can generally change flavors in mince to do that. Make a reduced down peti of mince and cook it by warming on a dish. It ought to be fiery since paratha will undermine a few flavors. Modify if necessary at that point make your paratha.
Keep in mind the cheddar will likewise bring some salt so be cautious and don’t include additional salt.
Easiest Chicken Cheese Paratha with frozen paratha
This crispy paratha makes a delicious snack. Serve immediately.
- 10 Frozen Paratha
- oil to fry
For mince stuffing
- 250 grams chicken mince
- 3 tablespoon chili garlic sauce
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- 1½ tablespoon seekh masala
- ½ teaspoon cumin powder
- 2 medium green chillies chopped
- 2 tablespoon chopped green coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
Take all the ingredients of mince stuffing in a bowl and mix well. (See notes 1)
Divide stuffing into five portion for five paratha.
Smear a pan with oil and keep it on lowest heat. Place a frozen paratha on it. Then spread a layer of mince stuffing on it. Top it with cheddar and mozzarella cheese.
Cover paratha with anther frozen paratha and seal the sides by pressing with a fork.
Flip the paratha. Cook each side for 1-2 minutes on medium slow heat until golden.
Slice into triangles and serve with ketchup or chutney. Enjoy!
- Cook paratha on lowest flame while you assemble mince and cheese over it. Then increase heat to medium and fry completely until golden.
- You can always adjust spices in mince to do that. Make a bite size peti of mince and cook it by heating on a pan. It should be spicy since paratha will undermine some flavours. Adjust if needed then make your paratha.
- Remember the cheese will also bring some salt so be careful and don’t add extra salt.